Fórum Mistério Juvenil Forum Index Fórum Mistério Juvenil
Grupo dos amigos do Mistério Juvenil

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Série de TV de 1995

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fórum Mistério Juvenil Forum Index -> OS CINCO e O CLUBE DOS SETE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rui sousa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Série de TV de 1995 Reply with quote

Eu tenho 4 DVD's da série feita em 1995.
Também está muito bem feita como a mais antiga.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
misterio
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esta série começou a ser rodada em 1995 prolongado-se até 1996. A primeira apresentação na TV foi a 1 de Julho de 1996 e o último episódio coincidiu com o 100º aniversário do nascimento de Enid Blyton a 10 de Agosto de 1997.
rui sousa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

parece que vai haver uma treceira série dos cinco este ano em desenho animado
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E para além dos desenhos animados parece que vamos ter também uma série com os Cinco em adultos (quarentões!). Mais pormenores em http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6967050.stm
rui sousa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pra quem estiver interessado em conhecer o actor que fez de júlio nesta série, contactem-no pro mail marcowilliamson@hotmail.com. eu enviei-lhe uma mensagem com perguntas sobre ele e eis a resposta dele (recebi-a hoje de manhã):

«Hi Rui,

I have tried to answer your question as best i can.

1-What is your favourite adventure of «Famous five»?

My favourite book is Five on a Treasure Island because it is the first, and for me the most classic story in structure. It is archetypal of the series. My favourite episodes to be in as a child were ones where there were lots of stunts. Paul always liked the fight scenes. Five go off in a caravan was probably all our favourite though because we got to work with Elephants and other exotic animals.

2-Do you like your character?

Julian is a very likeable chap. He was far too well behaved and a character like Dick with his rebelious streak would have been fun. Julian was sensible. I guess i was quite like Julian, you often end up playing characters that are very close to your own personality.

3-Are you a fan of «The famous five»?

Of course. The Famous Five are big in the UK and the stories are nostalgic for me. I had great fun working onthem when i was a kid.

4-What is your date of birth?

11th Feb 1981

Someone called Joseph Ryan Hicks recently contacted me. He is building a famous five website. You may like to contact him. His email address is Joseph.ryan.hicks@live.com

Best,
Marco Williamson»
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fórum Mistério Juvenil Forum Index -> OS CINCO e O CLUBE DOS SETE All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: